Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Getting Started in the Blog World

Hello~

I am going to see about posting on here on occasion. I'll gradually transfer my time from FB posts to a blog style layout here. Hopefully in the next few months, I'll be able to journal often enough to make things interesting. Will be fun to get used to the layout and create some fun things.

Currently my FB fan page is where I post the fun links and new photos.
http://www.facebook.com/samscrochet

I plan to show some of the newest items I'm working on as I go. At the end of the day, when I lived at home, my Mom would get to see whichever new piece/s I'd made that day. Now my poor (male) room mate and sweetheart get that excitement. They don't always jump with joy like I do, so I'm going to use this as that outlet. So those of you that actually might get excited with the new stuff as it appears can enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment