Thursday, March 17, 2011

ArtFire Expansion

As of last night, I am now the proud owner of an ArtFire studio! I will continue to put my own-of-a-kind, ready-to-ship items in my Etsy shop for awhile. I am working on adding all of the custom listings that I have available on Etsy to the Artfire world.

Today, I also got to join my photographer in a photo session of the apple cozies and a couple other brand new items I'm adding to my shop! A MacBook cover, an infant headband, the kid's argyle beanie I was talking about in previous posts, and the dual EpiPen sling. I'll add some of these photos to my listings and post them here for your enjoyment.

The new Rapid Cart widget on the right side of my blog allows you to purchase via AF, directly from here. I believe you do need to be logged in to your account on Artfire to make it the true 28 second experience. I'd love to know how easy that process is, so if you see something you love, please don't hesitate to purchase, and let me know how your experience is with the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment